- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 medium-sized onion (very finely chopped)
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes (very finely chopped)
- 1 green chili (very finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- 1 cup Hans Dairy 3.2% Natural Yogurt (whisked till smooth)
- Dash of salt (or to taste)
Remove the flesh from the avocados and put them into a mixing bowl. Mash the avocados until they are nearly smooth. Add the chopped onion, tomato, green chili, all the spices, the lemon juice and chopped coriander. Mix it up until all of the ingredients are blended. Add in the yogurt, along with salt to taste. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator and serve.
You can turn up the heat by adding more red chili powder and chopped green chilies. For a smoother texture use a food processor to blend ingredients.