Asian Salmon Sliders with Citrus Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup plain Hans Dairy 2% or 3.2% Natural Yogurt
- Juice of ½ lime
- Juice of ½ orange
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 lb skinless, boneless salmon
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 piece ginger (1 inch), chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 8 slider buns
- Lettuce leaves chopped (optional)
Preheat grill to medium.
Combine yogurt, lime juice, orange juice, and honey; set aside.
Wash salmon and pat dry. Chop half the fish and place in food processor along with sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Process into a puree. Chop remaining salmon and add to puree along with bread crumbs and cilantro. Pulse until combined. Form into small patties and brush with oil.
Grill 4 minutes per side. Stuff buns with lettuce, burgers and top with yogurt sauce. Makes 8.