Chickpea Wraps with Minty Yogurt Drizzle
- 1/2 x 125g bag spinach, watercress and rocket salad
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon mild or medium curry powder
- 398 ml can chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- Small handful fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
- 4 tablespoons Hans Dairy 2% Natural Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon mint sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large soft tortillas
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
Fry the onion in the oil for 5-10 minutes until softened. Stir in the garlic, cumin, coriander and curry powder and cook for 1 minute, then add the chickpeas and tomato purée. Add 3 tablespoons of water, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes until piping hot.
Remove from the heat and stir in three quarters of the fresh coriander, if using. Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, mint sauce and remaining coriander and season with freshly ground black pepper. Lightly grill the tortillas over an open flame on a gas stove, or in a hot skillet on the stovetop.
Put the tortillas on plates and spoon over the chickpea mixture. Scatter over some salad leaves and drizzle over a little herby yogurt. Roll up tightly, then slice in half and serve with extra yogurt on the side.