- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup Hans Dairy 3.2% Natural Yogurt
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ⅔ cup milk
In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, Set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter. Stir in the eggs, vanilla, yogurt, canola oil, and milk. Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and stir until just combined. Fill paper-lined muffin tins about ⅔ of the way, and bake for 15–17 minutes. Cool cupcakes completely before frosting. (Count cupcakes if you plan to leave the room).
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz pkg of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup (more if you prefer it sweeter)
Place both ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth. Top each cupcake with a dollop of frosting.